Buy Face Masks Blue 3 Ply Face Coverings – (Box of 50)
It is tough to maintain a self distance of 2 meters or 1 meter to comply with government guidelines while you are out and about. Therefore we recommend you to use these 3ply face coverings where it is difficult to maintain a social distancing. Shoppings and public transports are where we have exposure to lots of different people for more than a short term. We should think of people around us as well as ourselves, and everybody should use a face mask to protect themselves and others. Buy face mask only on eusings.co.uk.
- 3 Ply Disposable Masks
- Adjustable Nose Bridge
- CE Marked
- High Bacterial Filtration
- Data Sheet and Safety Sheet Available for Bulk Buyers
Blue 3 Ply Face Coverings with Ear-loops
Each face covering is made from 3 layers of material that covers the mouth and nose. They have ear loops and an adjustable nose bridge, creating a barrier to airborne particles. With Face Coverings now mandatory on public transport, for hospital visiting and recommended when shopping, our 3ply non-medical face coverings offer a simple, low cost, disposable solution as the UK begins to ease lockdown. 3Ply face coverings recommended for Public Transport / Shopping / Hospital Visiting.
Uses for Blue 3 Ply Face Coverings with Earloops
Using public transport
How to use Blue 3 Ply Face Coverings with Ear-loops
- Before touching the mask it is crutual to clean your hands with an high alcohol sanitiser or with soap and water.
- Take a mask from the box and check if there are any obvious tears or holes on the mask. If you notice any demage on the mask please dispose the mask immediately and take another one.
- There is a stiff strip on one side of the face mask and this stiff strip should be placed at the top to grip your nose. After you wear the mask slightly press on the strip across your nose to help take the shape of the nose.
- The blue coloured side of the mask should face outside.
- Place the loops around each ear and secure your mask
- Be sure that the mask is covering all over your mouth and chin
How to remove the mask safely
- Before touching the mask clean your hands with an high alcohol sanitiser or soap & water.
- Only touch ear loops and prevent touching the outside of the mask because it is contaminated.
- Gently lift both ear loops and remove the mask.
- Dispose of the mask in a bin!
- Clean your hands with soap hand sanitiser or water & soap